Discover Juliette Has a Gun's 8 best sellers. All of them, proudly made in France and designed to make you feel confident, sexy and proud of your feminity. This set comes with 7 x 1.7ml and 1 x 5ml.
- Lust For Sun is for the beach blanket babes. Here, mouthwatering coconutiness and the sweet, musky warmth of tropical florals hinting toward fruit greet those perpetually in that state of mind.
- Magnolia Bliss is playful, feminine and vibrant. Inspired by the Flower Power movement of the 70’s, this ‘Peace in a Bottle’ fragrance showcases the bold blossoms of the magnolia tree. As the petals open, a signal of spring is in the air.
- Pear Inc. is inspired by a fruit with mysterious curves and invigorating properties. A bite into its succulent flesh and the skin is suddenly resplendent. The soul, for its part, is promised to an eternal youth that delights in braving the forbidden. Composed around Pear, Musk and Ambroxan, paying tribute to this irresistible fruit that has a taste of sunshine.
- Musc Invisible, If you could curl up in a fragrance, this would feel like the perfect fit. Vintage cotton meets fresh-pressed linen, both spun on a loom as white-petaled jasmine blossoms are weaved into this fluffy air of comfort. Clean but warm, an animalic musk this is not; like its name, it sits on the side of sheer white musks, veiling itself invisibly over your skin.
- Vanilla Vibes is inspired by the sun kissing your face, the warm sand caressing your feet. After you rub suntan lotion onto your bare skin, you’re drawn to the water’s edge. There, you’re greeted with a freshly picked orchid flower to adorn your sun-warmed hair. Settle into your surroundings as the salt air mingles with vanilla, benzoin and tonka for a glowing finish. It’s perfectly summer, preserved in a bottle.
- MMMM... diverges from the typical approach and embraces full-on gourmand yumminess. But don't expect edibility in Mmmm.... While it's obviously an almondy, vanillic delight, it's still packed with floral notes, woods, and peppery geranium.
- Moscow Mule has a burst of zesty lime and fresh bergamot peel open this bubbly fragrance. As top notes evaporate, we are pulled into the dry woods of the molecular note, norlimbanol. This powerhouse molecule offers a very dry, woody scent with touches of patchouli and amber while the apple essence eases the transition from top to base notes. Give another sniff and you’ll even smell the copper mug in this cocktail-inspired fragrance.
- Not a Perfume is clean, pure and unique. Usually used in perfumery as a base note, it plays the lead role here giving off an ambery, musky, wood aroma. The result is minimalist, yet intoxicating. Our advice...wear it a few times and see what happens. (5ml)