It's clearance time! We've pulled 6 fragrances for women that we are no longer carrying and put them in a sample pack for you to try!
Get your hands on them at 65% off!!! These packs are extremely limited! **Please note, we no longer carry these fragrances in full size bottles, so stock up on samples if you love them!
- Me, Myself & I by Ego Facto is as luminous as a full moon in a night sky with just the right shade of smoky darkness pushing it into the "addictive" category with notes of tuberose, vetiver and hemlock. Yes, hemlock!
- Pichola by Neela Vermeire Creations was inspired by Lake Pichola in India. It's opulent with vibrant flowers, spices, and precious woods, taking us on an unforgettable and hypnotic fragrant journey of complexity and consideration.
- Poopoo Pidoo by Ego Facto is a flirtatious charmer, and it's not quite like anything we've smelled before. It's elegant, slightly sweet, and fluffy as a powder puff, but it's really the clear-as-a-bell note of rice steam that keeps us coming back for more.
- Violette Fumée by Maison Mona di Orio, shows a side of violet that we don't often see: sultry, smoky, and mysterious. It starts with crisp, fresh notes of herbal lavender and sparkling bergamot paired with inky oakmoss. Vetiver and clary sage appear as the scent unfolds, followed by violet and rose.
- Rose Flash by Tauerville begins with dark shock of purply red that brightens as the jam-inflected heart blooms. with a stunning rose absolute melting into an amber wood base.
- Citrus Ester by Aether opens with a delightfully fresh pop of grapefruit rind that recalls the tart zip of opening a can of grapefruit soda. Bubble, pop, fizz!
- Features 6 fragrance samples in 2 ml Glass Spray Vial
- Includes enough fragrance for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial
- This sample pack is unisex but tilts feminine