Love the ultra-girly scents? Girrrl, don't apologize. Just spritz and slay. All day. We've put them into a one fragrant set and taken 15% off the price of á la carte samples.
- Lilac Love by Amouage is, amazingly, a cocoa-dusted lilac. Not sure what that would smell like? Neither were we, but now that we've smelled it, we know it's right. Thank you, Amouage, for showing us the limitations of our imaginations.
- Yes I Do by Etat Libre d'Orange is a bursting bouquet of white flowers -- especially lily of the valley, that creamy, sweet, delicate (and poisonous if eaten) flower beloved in France.
- Roses Elixir by Montale is a playful rose scent that twinkles with mischief and just a drop of juice from a ripe strawberry.
- Poopoo Pidoo is the way the French say Betty Boop's iconic "Boop oop a doop!" phrase. And the scent inspired by her is fluffy as a powder puff but features a delicious -- and almost savory -- note of rice steam.
- Cherry Musk is pink fruit, warm musk, and a jammy rose. Surprisingly sophisticated.
- Features 5 fragrance samples in 2.25 ml glass vials
- Includes enough perfume for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial