The Frassaï Collection by Natalia Outeda, the first women-owned niche fragrance house from Argentina.
**Get yours now! Price increases to $175 on 3/2/2020!**
**FREE SHIPPING TODAY ON FRASSAI! NO CODE NEEDED!**
Each fragrance will transport you on an unforgettable journey of harmony. Embark upon a new sensorial experience.
- BEST OF FRAGRANCE 2017 & 2018 - CAFLEUREBON
- BEST CREATIVE DIRECTOR 2018 - CAFLEUREBON
- BEST DEBUT PERFUME LINE OF 2018 - COLOGNOISSEUR
- AWARDED 4-STARS AND SELECTED IN THE TOP TEN NEW FLORALS & NEW ACCORDS by Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez
- Featured in Allure, Harper's Bazaar, Miami Living, Colognoisseur, Cafleurebon, Brooklyn Fragrance Lover and more!
The Founder Natalia Outeda, founder of FRASSAÏ, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. At an early age she relocated to New York, where she worked alongside renowned floral designer and restaurateur Charles Masson. She then followed a career in the fine fragrance industry, developing fragrances for major international brands. In November 2017 she launched her first eau de parfum collection.
Extensive expertise in perfumery led Natalia to collaborate with renowned perfumers to create a unique collection of perfumes.
“ My goal is to meet the distinct desire for harmony in today’s world by creating fragrances that highlight the beauty of ingredients while sharing my personal journey and influence having lived in Buenos Aires & New York”
The fragrances are created by Natalia in close collaboration with perfumers Yann Vasnier, Olivier Gillotin, Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Roxanne Kirkpatrick.
Dive into a full size bottle or try a sample pack of all 5!
*Sample packs are extremely limited!