CONTEST NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to Ferris Égoïste! Ferris's name was chosen at random from all eligible comments.
Olfactif subscribers know that we're big fans of Sarah Horowitz, the creative mind and generous spirit behind Sarah Horowitz Parfums and Perfect Coconut Milk, a July Olfactif selection.
But they might not know that Sarah has another cool venture: Original Scent. This partnership between Sarah and her longtime friend Nicole Winnaman brings the luxurious world of bespoke perfu mery within reach. Now, having a unique, custom scent based on your personality doesn't have to cost thousands of dollars.
We love it, and we think you will, too. That's why we're partnering with Sarah to give away one Original Scent package to a lucky reader.
To be eligible for our random drawing, simply leave a comment below and tell us:
What perfume do you wear most often?
Just get your comment in by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on August 15, 2013.
That's it. Couldn't be easier. Go!
The fine print
1. Eligibility. This draw is open only to commenters who have a valid U.S. shipping address and who register a comment using a valid email address. Employees of Olfactif LLC and its suppliers and partners, as well as immediate family and household members of those employees, are not eligible.
2. Timing. The promotion begins on July 30, 2013, at 12 a.m. Eastern and ends August 15, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. One winner will be selected at random within one week and will be contacted via the email address provided in the comment.
3. Limitations. Each email address may enter one time. Duplicate entries per single email address will be void. Use of any automated system to participate will result in disqualification.
4. Selection. The winner will be chosen via a random drawing after the contest period ends.
5. Notification. The winning entrant will be notified via the email address provided in the entered comment and will have 48 hours to respond and provide an eligible U.S. shipping address. If the winning entrant does not respond via email within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected at random. This process will repeat until a winner has provided an eligible U.S. shipping address to claim the prize.
6. Information. If you have questions about about this giveaway, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Update] Congratulations to Ferris Égoïste! Ferris's name was chosen at random from all eligible comments.
Comments will be approved before showing up.