California's coast-hugging Highway 1 is what dream drives are made of. Also know as the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway), this iconic roadway extends for more than 650 miles on the coast of Cali. Along this coast are great perfumers and fragrance houses that we adore. We've put 4 of our favorites from these houses into a fun-filled sample pack for you to enjoy at 10% off the price of á la carte samples.
- Field Notes from Paris by Ineke is where vintage meets modern perfumery. A woody amber that opens with fresh top notes of citrus and spicy coriander, a floral and tobacco heart, and a rich, warm, woody dry down.
- Perfect Coconut Milk by Sarah Horowitz is bursting with juicy coconut and and tropical flowers that call to mind days spent digging for shells and building sandcastles.
- Sottile by Yosh is the Italian word for “subtle” and it’s why we adore this classic floral fragrance. It’s simple, understated, and graceful.
- Turbulent by Nick Ricardo has the ability to be relevant yet classic and was created to give the wearer feelings of power and strength in a world where chaos - turbulent chaos - is lurking just outside the door.
- Features 4 fragrance samples in 2 ml Glass Spray Vial
- Includes enough fragrance for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial
- This sample pack is unisex