Amouage is a high-end niche brand established by the Sultan of Oman in 1983. The house is known for perfumes that blend traditional Middle Eastern materials and notes into richly layered, deeply nuanced works of art that defy simple classification. This collection features the top five bestselling Amouage scents for men. In the descriptions below, we tried to give you some idea of what you're going to smell, but trust us: It's like trying to describe War and Peace in 10 words. (Check out the Amouage Woman sample pack, too.)
- Memoir Man is a gentleman's fougere with a walk through smoky woods.
- Honor Man is a spicy fragrance centered around pepper with a base of smoky incense.
- Reflection Man is an aromatic with a floral heart that is, nevertheless, the picture of masculinity.
- Journey Man is a spicy tobacco-incense fragrance with leather and the resinous, piney scent of juniper.
- Interlude Man is spice, woods, leather, and so much more. There's some serious complexity at work here, but the results are intoxicatingly harmonious.
- Features 5 fragrance samples in 2 ml glass vials
- Includes enough perfume for 30-40 wearings in each vial