Admit it: You've had a thrilling night or two that you wouldn't recount in polite conversation, right? Of course you have. It's one of the perks of being a grownup. These perfumes feature inspiration from exactly that sort of night, so spray and remember.
- Walk of Shame by Smell Bent is the smell of your morning walk home when you're still wearing the clothes you wore last night and your hair is a mess. And you know that everybody else knows, because honestly, who dresses like that at 6 a.m. on a Sunday?
- Maxed Out by 4160 Tuesdays is inspired by a wild (very wild) night out in New York. Dirty, seductive, super naughty, and perhaps illegal.
- 1740 by Histoires de Parfums is inspired by the man we know as the Marquis de Sade, the sexually liberated writer from whom the word "sadist" originated.
- Black Angel is inspired by perfumer Mark Buxton's night in a New York club when he spotted, from across the room, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, dancing in the pulsing light. What happened next? We can't tell you that.
- Features 4 fragrance samples in 2.25 ml glass vials
- Includes enough perfume for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial