It's clearance time! We've pulled 6 fragrances for women that we are no longer carrying and put them in a sample pack for you to try!
Get your hands on them at 50% off!!! These packs are extremely limited! **Please note, we no longer carry these fragrances in full size bottles, so stock up on samples if you love them!
- Matin Calin by Comptoir Sud Pacifique is warm, gentle, and a tiny bit beachy, and also translates from French as "morning hug."
- Pichola by Neela Vermeire Creations was inspired by Lake Pichola in India. It's opulent with vibrant flowers, spices, and precious woods, taking us on an unforgettable and hypnotic fragrant journey of complexity and consideration.
- Soliflore Tuberose by Dame Perfumery captures all of the elements of the flower that on their own are not unusual but together make tuberose a marvel of nature: the camphorous opening; the white, buttery center; the earthy scent of roots .
- Soliflore Osmanthus by Dame Perfumery has a creamy, airy, floral sweetness that smells of warm apricot and peach.
- Ambre by Molinard is supposed to smell like amber looks : rich, golden, and warm.
- Pop by Costume National is a lively, fruity chypre that starts off with an effervescent blast of berry-inflected citrus
- Features 6 fragrance samples in 2 ml Glass Spray Vial
- Includes enough fragrance for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial
- This sample pack is unisex but tilts feminine