This is it: the list of all-time MVPs (Most Valued Perfumes, of course) that have consistently stolen the hearts of Olfactif subscribers. We've put them into a one delicious set and taken 10% off the price of á la carte samples.
- Black Flower Mexican Vanilla by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale is a gift to all vanilla lovers. Rarely do we get to experience a perfume that smells gloriously like the real thing: dark, rich, exotic, and as pure as a cut-open vanilla bean pod.
- Cape Heartache by Imaginary Authors is a deep, woodsy Pacific Northwest scent that captures the melancholy of lost love with a surprising interlude of strawberry that hides among the cedar trees. Sound unusual? It is, in the best way.
- Hunter by Olfactory NYC is where smoke lingers. T his modern smoke signal will reveal itself by wrapping you in its sexy musk and heady cedarwood infusion.
- White Pepper Mandarin by Noteology is a bright, fresh, aquatic citrus. We fell in love with this fragrance because it is so versatile. Perfect for the office or on a date, anytime of year.
- Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun is a rose with pure charm on a bed of smoky, caramelized patchouli.
- Features 5 fragrance samples in 2 ml glass vials
- Includes enough fragrance for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial
- This sample pack is unisex with a feminine tilt with Lady Vengeance.