This is it: the list of all-time MVPs (Most Valued Perfumes, of course) that have consistently stolen the hearts of Olfactif subscribers. We've put them into a one delicious set and taken 10% off the price of á la carte samples.
- Black Flower Mexican Vanilla by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale is a gift to all vanilla lovers. Rarely do we get to experience a perfume that smells gloriously like the real thing: dark, rich, exotic, and as pure as a cut-open vanilla bean pod.
- Cape Heartache by Imaginary Authors is a deep, woodsy Pacific Northwest scent that captures the melancholy of lost love with a surprising interlude of strawberry that hides among the cedar trees. Sound unusual? It is, in the best way.
- Pleasant Promenade by S Poncet is a bewitching chypre reminiscent of a walk through a wild wood in the early fall. It represents a rich landscape of damp soil, sun-ripened pears, a carpet of crackling leaves, and ancient oak trees.
- Lira by Xerjoff is bright and full of Mediterranean warmth, with a caramelized vanilla undertone and the prettiest lavender, rose, and jasmine we've smelled in a good, long while. This is a fall-in-love-instantly perfume.
- Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun is a rose with pure charm on a bed of smoky, caramelized patchouli.
- Features 5 fragrance samples in 2.25 ml glass vials (1.75 for Lira)
- Includes enough fragrance for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial