Know someone who isn't content to smell like everyone else? We guarantee she'll be a fragrance trailblazer with these three. (Two come from 4160 Tuesdays, a British perfume house that's all about uniqueness.) We paired 2.25 ml samples of these adventurous scents with a gift card so your recipient can put it toward a full bottle of their favorite. All you do is purchase the gift card, good toward any full bottle of perfume, and the samples -- a $28 value -- come complimentary.
- Maxed Out by 4160 Tuesdays is a dirty, seductive, I-know-what-you-did-last-night sort of scent that draws in the nose like an addiction. (Full price: $150)
- Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun is a femme fatale that revolves around a green blackcurrant bud, a cuddly ambroxan, an earthy patchouli, and a metallic rose. (Full price: $120)
- The Dark Heart of Old Havana by 4160 Tuesdays recreates an evening walk through Cuba's Old Havana from the Hotel Sevilla to the Caseon del Tango for a dance lesson. (Full price: $90)
- Features 3 fragrance samples in 2.25 ml glass vials plus a gift card good toward a full bottle
- Includes enough perfume for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial