You know how mass-market perfume brands love to add "black" or "noir" to the name of a scent to make it sound rich and mysterious? And then you smell it and discover that all they've done is amp up the woods to a universally inoffensive degree? We see you there, mass-marketers. And we're here to show you what darkness really looks like.
Find darkness with this sample pack at 10% off the price of á la carte samples.
- Black Velvet Cafe by 4160 Tuesdays is rich and dark as night with tobacco, coffee, leather, dark chocolate, and that darkest of raw materials: oud.
- A City on Fire by Imaginary Authors is cade oil, spikenard, cardamom, clearwood, dark berries, labdanum, and burnt match. Yep, burnt match.
- 2B2926 (formerly the Black) by Sum is black smoke swirling, floating, and changing in the air. More ethereal than dense, and still dark enough to make you howl at the moon.
- Dark Aoud by Montale is darkness penetrated by a flicker of hot light, like a candle glowing in the chambers of an Egyptian pharaoh surrounded by a sea of blackness.
- Features 4 fragrance samples in 2 ml Glass Spray Vial
- Includes enough perfume for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial
- This sample pack is unisex