Inspired by the life and career of our favorite plucky, wide-eyed, regal, knows-more-than-you-think actress, Audrey Hepburn. We've put them together and taken 10% off the à la carte sample price.
- Gigi by Jardins d'Ecrivains is inspired by the titular character in Colette's 1940s novel Gigi, which was played by Audrey on the big screen. Innocent, optimistic, and charming as her enormous eyes.
- Intense Café by Montale is a warm blend of spice, wood, and vanilla that reminds us of Breakfast at Tiffany's. Of course, they don't actually serve breakfast at Tiffany's, but Holly Golightly always brought her own: coffee and a Danish. You'll smell both in this Olfactif customer favorite.
- Golden Chypre by Grossmith comes to us from one of the oldest English perfume houses, and it smells like it should be worn by royalty. It's elegant, refined, and ever-so British, just like Audrey.
- Memoir Woman unfolds as a symphony of notes, changing continually over the hours, from white flowers and pink pepper to a dark symphony of absinthe, cardamom, wormwood, incense, and leather. This luxurious, powerful scent is the perfect thing to wear when you're donning a little black dress à la Audrey.
- Features 4 fragrance samples in 2.25 ml glass vials
- Includes enough perfume for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial