It's clearance time! We've pulled 6 fragrances for men that we are no longer carrying and put them in a sample pack for you to try!
Get your hands on them at 50% off!!! These packs are extremely limited! **Please note, we no longer carry these fragrances in full size bottles, so stock up on samples if you love them!
- Frescomaro by Profumi del Forte gives you briny sea salt air of the summer in a bottle. No Coopertone, daiquiris or coconuts.
- Emotional Rescue by Mark Buxton was inspired by a lover who has left someone behind. A vetiver and sandalwood bomb.
- Seven by DSH Perfumes is described as "soulful, meditative, and seductive." It doesn't oversell with this symphony of herbs and greens that gives way to a rich, relaxing incense note.
- Indigo Flame by Potentia is an unapologetic green rush of galbanum that ignites a flame upon the first pull across your nose. This musky, heady start glides into a wave of pink pepper and patchouli.
- Turbulent by Nick Ricardo is relevant yet classic. A spiced metallic, modern saffron vein folds into a wooded base of resins as this contemporary compilation grounds itself in a powerful vintage heritage.
- In Eau Fraîche by Monsillage the grassy-lemony verbena plays a starring role, and the notes that surround it -- rosemary, thyme, and lavender in particular -- show how elegant nature can be, even when she is left to run wild.
- Features 6 fragrance samples in 2 ml Glass Spray Vial
- Includes enough fragrance for 15 - 20 wearings in each vial
- This sample pack is unisex but tilts masculine.